• Ensure the proper functioning of the project in order to:
- achieve the objectives
- complete the milestones in time and
- deliver the deliverables.
• Make sure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out. Support and strengthen the
participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements. Abide
by the "good practice" of resources management as presented in the Financial Guidelines.
• Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the
• Manage the processes for the capture and protection of intellectual property, including confidential
information, copyright, design rights and patents properly
This workpackage is led by GABO:mi, a German SME with longstanding, hands-on expertise in the management of EU Framework projects. Acting as the right hand of the Coordinator and as a permanent help-desk for all project participants, GABO:mi takes on full responsibility for project management and controlling, contractual management, communication management and resources management. Hence, all issues relating to project administration are handled professionally by GABO:mi. The Scientific coordination and management of the scientific activities and their progress is in the experienced hands of the Coordinator. All other partners are actively involved in this WP when appropriate and necessary e.g. when it comes to reporting.